This two day course will present security guidelines and considerations in wireless networking. The participants will learn the latest security standards, including all 802.1x/EAP types used in WLANs , how to locate and triangulate rogue access points and implement Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems, assess the security of wireless networks using the same hacking tools the bad guys do.
- Understand wireless standards & security architecture
- Analyze the wireless protocol, and algorithmic flaws
- Conduct penetration testing of wireless network
- Understand Enterprise Security on wireless network
Who is this for?
- Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers
- Network Security Staff
- Network and System Administrators
- Incident Response Teams
- Information Security Policy Decision Makers
- Technical Auditors
- Information Security Consultants