PECB ISO 22301 - Business Continuity Management System Trainings
As an international standard for Business Continuity Management System, the ISO 22301 is designed to protect, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise. With a Business Continuity Management System, your organization is prepared to detect and prevent threats.
ISO 22301 enables you to respond effectively and promptly based on the procedures that apply before, during and after the event. Implementing a Business Continuity plan within your organization means that you are prepared for the unexpected. Business Continuity Plan assures you that your organization will continue to operate without any major impacts and losses.
Being certified against ISO 22301 gives you the power of providing a premium level of services to your shareholders no matter the circumstances. ISO 22301 acknowledges you the ability to secure data backups, minimize major losses and maximize the recovery time of critical functions. With ISO 22301, you will enhance your knowledge and skills and you will be able to advise your organization on best practices in the management of business continuity. Given that, you will improve your ability to analyze and make decisions in the context of business continuity management.
An ISO 22301 certification brings many benefits, such as:
- Expand your knowledge on how a Business Continuity Management System will help you to meet business objectives
- Gain the necessary knowledge to manage a team in the implementation of ISO 22301
- Strengthen your reputation management
- Increase your customer reliability
- Identify risks and minimize the impact of incidents
- Improve the recovery time
- Achieve international recognition