ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the ISMS conformity to ISO/IEC 27001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO/IEC 27001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO/IEC 27001 audit program
- The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Information Security Management System (ISMS)Domain 2: Information Security Management System (ISMS)Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principlesDomain 4: Preparation of an ISO/IEC 27001 auditDomain 5: Conducting an ISO/IEC 27001 auditDomain 6: Closing an ISO/IEC 27001 auditDomain 7: Managing an ISO/IEC 27001 audit programFor specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
The main requirement for participating in this training course is having a general knowledge of the ISMS concepts and ISO/IEC 27001.
Who is this for?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
Click Here To Download Catalogue