ISO 37001 Lead Implementer
The benefits of implementing an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001 are manifold: helping the organization avoid or mitigate the costs, risks, and damage of involvement in bribery, promoting trust and confidence, encouraging due diligence and ethically sound business dealings, etc. To gain such benefits for your organization, you must be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to establish, implement, manage, maintain, and continually improve an ABMS. For that, the PECB ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training course is the right place to be. The training course aims to provide in-depth understanding of ISO 37001 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the management system.
By attending the training course, you can help organizations comply with anti-bribery laws, as well as establish controls within the organization that proactively contribute in combating bribery and contribute to the creation of a culture of integrity, transparency, openness, and compliance.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential. Internationally recognized and IAS accredited, the “PECB ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your professional capabilities and competences to implement an ABMS in an organization based on the requirements of ISO 37001.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
- Interpret the ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an ABMS based on ISO 37001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
The PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an anti-bribery management system
Domain 2: Anti-bribery management system (ABMS) requirements
Domain 3: Planning of an ABMS implementation based on ISO 37001
Domain 4: Implementation of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 7: Preparation for an ABMS certification audit
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
The main requirements for participating in this training course are: a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO 37001, and an awareness of the MS implementation principles.
Who is this for?
- Managers and consultants wishing to develop a thorough understanding of ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Managers and consultants seeking a comprehensive ABMS implementation framework
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
Click Here To Download Catalogue