This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard for an ABMS, including the anti-bribery policy, the top management’s leadership and commitment, processes related to specific controls such as due diligence, financial and non-financial controls, gifts, hospitality, and donations, as well as performance evaluation and continual improvement processes.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 37001 Foundation” credential. A PECB foundation certificate proves that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in establishing anti-bribery management systems.
Describe the anti-bribery management concepts, principles, and definitions
Explain the main ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
Identify potential actions and approaches that organizations can use to achieve conformity to ISO 37001
The “PECB ISO 37001 Foundation” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
Domain 2: ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system — Clauses 4 to 10
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
Who is this for?
- Managers and consultants wishing to get acquainted with the requirements of ISO 37001 for an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
Click Here To Download Catalogue