ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
Given the increasing number of disruptions and the unpredictability of disasters of any kind (natural, occupational, information security), organizations nowadays are aiming at getting certified against ISO 22301 in order to show commitment toward business continuity and ensure that disruptive incidents are detected and properly addressed, thus the management system is continually improved. By becoming a PECB certified auditor, you will achieve a formal and independent recognition of your personal competences, and you qualify yourself to conduct BCMS audits for a certification body.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Interpret the ISO 22301 requirements for a BCMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the BCMS conformity to ISO 22301 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 22301 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 22301 audit program
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a business continuity management system (BCMS)
Domain 2: Business continuity management system (BCMS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparing an ISO 22301 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 22301 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 22301 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 22301 audit program
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
Participants who attend this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and a comprehensive knowledge of BCMS audit principles.
Who is this for?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead business continuity management system (BCMS) audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the business continuity management system audit process
- Individuals responsible to maintain conformity with the BCMS requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for the business continuity management system audit
- Expert advisors in business continuity management
Click Here To Download Catalogue