This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard including the BCMS policy, the top management’s commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement process.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in business continuity.
Describe the business continuity management concepts, principles, and definitions
Explain the main ISO 22301 requirements for a business continuity management system (BCMS)
Identify approaches and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
- The “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 22301 Foundation” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Domain 2: Business continuity management system (BCMS)
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
Individuals interested in Business Continuity Management
Who is this for?
- Individuals involved in business continuity
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of business continuity management systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in business continuity
Click Here To Download Catalogue