EC-Council Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA)
CTIA is a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach, covering concepts from planning the threat intelligence project to building a report to disseminating threat intelligence.
These concepts are highly essential while building effective threat intelligence and, when used properly, can secure organizations from future threats or attacks.
More than 40% of class-time is dedicated to the learning of practical skills, and this is achieved through EC-Council’s labs. The theory to practice ratio for CTIA is 60:40, providing students with a hands-on experience of the latest threat intelligence tools, techniques, methodologies, frameworks, scripts, etc. CTIA comes integrated with labs to emphasize the learning objectives.
The CTIA lab simulates a real-time environment which consists of the latest operating systems including Windows 10 and popular penetration testing platforms like Kali Linux for planning, collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and disseminating threat intelligence.
Course Start Date
COMING SOON !!!!
CTIA allows cybersecurity professionals to demonstrate their mastery of the knowledge and skills required for threat intelligence
Number of Questions: 50
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Passing Score: 70%
Who is this for?
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, and Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
Click Here To Download Brochure