EC-Council Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
EC-Council’s Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) is the only comprehensive ANSI accredited, lab-focused program in the market that gives organizations vendor-neutral training in digital forensics. CHFI provides its attendees with a firm grasp of digital forensics, presenting a detailed and methodological approach to digital forensics and evidence analysis that also pivots around Dark Web, IoT, and Cloud Forensics. The tools and techniques covered in this program will prepare the learner for conducting digital investigations using ground-breaking digital forensics technologies.
The program is designed for IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response. It will help fortify the application knowledge in digital forensics for forensic analysts, cybercrime investigators, cyber defense forensic analysts, incident responders, information technology auditors, malware analysts, security consultants, and chief security officers.
The program equips candidates with the necessary skills to proactively investigate complex security threats, allowing them to investigate, record, and report cybercrimes to prevent future attacks.
14 comprehensive modules and 39 labs
• More than 40 percent of new labs
• More than 400 new/updated tools
• Classroom friendly curriculum with diagrammatic representation of concepts and examples
• New and rich presentation style with eye catching graphics
• Coverage of latest operating systems
• Updated patch management and testing environment
• Well tested, result oriented, descriptive and analytical lab manual to evaluate the presented concepts
A BREACH can be BRUTAL. Investing in building an expert in-house forensics team with CHFI training and certification is a strategic move for enterprises looking to safeguard their stakeholders’ interests as well as their own. CHFI empowers their existing team with learning the latest investigation practices.
- The course aligns with all the crucial forensic job roles across the globe.
- It is an ANSI 17024 accredited Certification Program, mapped to the NICE 2.0 framework.
- The course focuses on the latest technologies including IoT Forensics, Dark Web Forensics, Cloud Forensics (including Azure and AWS), Network Forensics, Database Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Malware Forensics (including Emotet and Eternal Blue), OS Forensics, RAM forensics and Tor Forensics, CHFI v10 covers the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies along with ample crafted evidence files.
Course Start Date
COMING SOON !!!!
Number of Questions: 150
• Passing Score: Please refer https://cert.eccouncil.org/faq.html
• Test Duration: 4 hours
• Test Format: MCQ
• Test Delivery: ECC exam portal
Who is this for?
- Anyone interested in cyber forensics/investigations
- Attorneys, legal consultants, and lawyers
- Law enforcement officers
- Police officers
- Federal/ government agents
- Defense and military
- Detectives/ investigator
- Incident response team members
- Information security managers
- Network defenders
- IT professionals, IT directors/managers
- System/network engineers
- Security analyst/ architect/auditors/ consultants
Click Here To Download Brochure