Digital Forensic Professional
The term cyber-crime no longer refers only to hackers and other external attackers. Almost all every case of financial fraud or employee misuse involves a very strong element of computer-based evidence. Cyfinity has been providing professional computer forensics, cyber breach investigation, incident detection and response services to clients. It now brings together its consolidated expertise into a four-day hands-on training on Certified Digital Forensic professional (DFP). The entire workshop is driven by hands-on exercises and case studies to ensure that all aspects have a real-life scenario-based approach.
- What should one do when there is a suspicion of a computer-based crime?
- What tools and techniques are most likely to yield the right set of clues?
- What is the procedure to deal with incident response and remediation?
- How should the investigation be carried out such that it can be presented in a court of law?
- Demonstration with the worlds’ leading forensics tool – Encase
- Working with Forensics Distros like SIFT, DEFT, etc.
Who is this for?
- Auditors and financial fraud examiners
- Chief Security Officers and Chief Technology Officers
- Professionals seeking a career in computer forensics and cybercrime investigations
- Security and Network Administrators