Certified Business Continuity Professional CBCP
Business Continuity Planning is used to create and validate a practiced plan for how an organization will recover and restore partially or completely interrupted critical function(s) within a predetermined time after a disaster or extended disruption.
The objective of business continuity management is to ensure the uninterrupted availability of all key business resources required to support essential (or critical) business activities.
- Chapter 1 Program Initiation and Management
- Chapter 2 Understand the Risk Analysis Framework
- Chapter 3 Understand Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Chapter 4 Develop the Business Continuity Strategy
- Chapter 5 Incident Response
- Chapter 6 Plan Development and Implementation
- Chapter 7 Awareness and Training Programs
- Chapter 8 Business Continuity Plan Exercise, Assessment and Maintenance
- Chapter 9 Crisis Communications
- Chapter 10 Coordination with External Agencies
- Duration: 2 days
- Candidates required to bring his/her laptop: No
- Participants will be awarded a certificate of attendance.